(a) Lies in magnetic field
(b) Cuts the magnetic flux
(c) None of them
2. Lenz’s law formulated in
3. Coefficient of mutual induction ‘M’ is equal to
4. Coefficient of self induction ‘L is equal to
5. The direction of induced current in case of dynamically induced emf can be find by
(a) Lenz’s law
(b) Fleming’s rule
(c) None of them Fill in the blanks 1. Electromagnetic Induction laws was put forwarded by faraday’s.
2. According to Faraday’s second law, e = -N dФ/dt volt.
3. Lenz’s law was, formulated in the year 1835.
4. Induced emf can be either dynamically induced or statically induced.
5. The weber turns per ampere in the coil is called coefficient of self induction.
6. The unit of self inductance is henry.
7. Coefficient of mutual induction denoted by M.
8. According to coefficient of mutual induction, M = N2Ф1/T1.
9. Fleming’s rule is used where induced emf is due to flux cutting. True and False 1. The unit of inductive reactane is Henry. F
2. Coefficient of mutual induction is denoted by ‘m’. F
3. Coefficient of self induction is denoted by ‘L’. T
4. μH is greater then pH. T
5. Dynamically induced emf is divided into self and mutual induced emf. F