2. Power is the product of
(a) Frequency & current
(b) Current & Voltage
(c) Inductance & Capacitance
3. The cells are connected in series to get
(a) More voltage
(b) More power
(c) More current
4. The rating of generator is
(c) None of them
5. The unit of work is
6. The product of force and displacement known as
(c) Energy Fill in the Blanks 1. The unit of work is joule.
2. Work is the product of force and displacement.
3. 1 H.P = 746 watt.
4. H.P. is the unit of mechanical power.
5. Energy can be converted from one form to another form.
6. The rating of generator is K.W..
7. Motor rating measured in H.P.
8. Ft.lb/sec is unit of power.
9. Potential energy = Mgh.
10. The resistors commonly used are wire wound resistor. True and False 1. The unit of charge is Farad. F
2. One KWh of electrical energy is equal to 3600W. T
3. Heater made of tungsten wire. F
4. 1 K.W = 1.34 H.P. T
5. The rating of generator is H.P. F
6. Power is the product of current and voltage. T
7. Work only done when displacement occurs. T
8. Joule is the unit of inductance. F
9. 1000 Wh = 36 x 10 J. T
10. The cells are connected in parallel to get more current. F